1. Please have respect for players and game staff, this is our game community. Delta Games would like everybody to enjoy playing our games.
2. Please do not use language that can be abusive, obscene, sexual, offensive or objectionable. This applies to all languages that players may use in the game.
3. Players may not use as a name, any name that may mislead players into thinking the player may be Game staff. This can include using G.M ( Guild Master ) as G.M is the title for Game Master.
4. E-mail addresses, Facebook pages, players real names are personal. Please do not post them in world chat. Sharing your personal information can compromise your privacy and may lead to other players accessing your game account.
5. If you have a serious problem with any member of our community and you cannot mutually resolve the issue, please contact us here. ( add customer support link )
6. Delta Games is a multiple language, multiple culture community. The Delta Games Customer support is in English only. If you have trouble speaking English, use the forums to ask the Forum staff to help you with making a ticket in English.
7. Delta Games hosts online games. Our version of a game may be different to other versions of the same game on other game host sites. Please refrain from coping information from other sites as the information may not be correct for the game you play in Delta Games, and lead to confusion for other players.
8. Discussions about account sharing, buying /selling, trading, requests for accounts to share, buy/sell and trade, how to hack or cheat, are not acceptable topics of discussion in Delta Games.
9. Concerns over player conduct in the chat areas of Delta Games, can be reported to game staff. Players need to have screenshots that show the misconduct of the players in game. Issues that happen in sites like Facebook, need to be reported to Facebook.
10. Your account and your character are to be only accessed by you using your login details. Allowing other players to access your account using your login details, is considered to be a form of account sharing and is strictly against the rules. Delta Games staff do not require your login details and will not ask for them.
Delta Games reserves the right to alter, change, amend and update the rules at any point in time. It is the players responsibility to be sure that they are aware of any changes that may affect the way they conduct themselves or interact with Game Staff and players in any Delta Games.